iPhone - A great marketing campaign, an ordinary phone

|
The iPhone is out tomorrow at 6pm. After months of much anticipated wait, it finally arrives tomorrow. But painfully all that wait has gone in vain for it doesn't prove to be a GREAT phone for the future. Its just something that you could have for a year or two but eventually give in to those 3G phones out there. And for a steep price of $500 AND a two year contract from AT&T, (wait..what? $500..yes that too but, what company.. AT&T..what's that again? T-mobile you say.. no, AT&T..Cingular??..no, AT&T..huh??.. AT&T - The Leading Cellular Service -- In Customer Complaints)

What Apple did was epic, there's no questioning about their marketing campaign. They thought, 'hmm.. How could we possibly conquer the cellular phone market.. I know.. use our most powerful weapon against them.. the iPod.. add a couple of gizmos and our OS X' to create a great market competitor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Admirіng the hагԁ work you put into
youг ωebѕіtе аnd dеtailеd information you pгеѕent.
It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed informаtion.
Wοndегful reаԁ! I've bookmarked your site and I'm
adding уour RSS feeds to my Gоogle aсcount.


Αlso visіt mу ωeblog: dome cameras

Anonymous said...

I'd like to thank you for the efforts you'νe put in penning
this site. I'm hoping to check out the same high-grade content from you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my very own website now ;)

Take a look at my web blog: http://www.rantime.com

Anonymous said...

Ηi theгe! Do you knоw if they make any plugins
tо help ωith ЅEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing
very good success. If yοu knоw of
any please share. Τhаnk you!

my ωeb sitе: acupunсture for ρain []